Pages

Two Bit, you say?

We are just two girls; living in a two-bit town; using this blog to make a name for ourselves in this world.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day

2Bit is watching a movie called "1776" at the moment. Pretty sure it's a musical... Yes, it definitely is. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but I wanted something patriotic to fill my mind.
After all...
We live in the greatest country in the world!
2Bit never wants to take that for granted.

2Bit hopes you have an incredible 4th of July. And do something patriotic... like make red, white and blue strawberries. j/k... But it is fun to be festive. 

2Bit saw these somewhere and can't remember where. 
So 2Bit just winged it and it's quite simple...
1. Melt 1/2 c. white chocolate chips for 1 1/2 min at 50% power
2. Dip 3/4 of the strawberries in melted white chocolate and let them cool a few minutes
3. To make blue sugar, 2Bit just combined turbinado sugar and blue food coloring
4. Roll the ends of the white chocolate-dipped strawberries in the blue sugar


God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above;

From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam,
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.


***Just a thought... Since the turbinado sugar is brown, the blue food coloring gave my sugar a slight greenish/teal tint. So, use white sugar if you want to avoid that.

4 comments:

  1. What pills do is #4 above... and that's it. Taking those pills (as long as they have proven effective and as natural as possible) will help speed up blood flow. But, ONLY Andro Testo Pro having more blood flow will just simply make your erections harder. If you want to permanently enlarge your size, you have to enlarge your penile shaft and strengthen your PC muscle as well. However if you take high quality pills in conjunction with what I'm about to mention below then you can certainly speed up growth and get an Male Enhancement amazing erection.

    http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the test and the site very much. thanks. Thank you for a very informative articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skin Cream is top quality in my opinion. One could utilize Skin Cream to do this. I realized that the hardest part bordering on Skin Serum is getting useful information. I know, this is since I don't use a lot of Instalift Serum UK to be overlooked by the powers this be. Let's look at that clear eyed. You might plan to get top dollar for an antique Anti Aging Cream.

    ReplyDelete


  4. habits. This is how I took this and found myself. I have been doing this since last week and I cannot

    believe how much better Tech Gadgets is. This was a pitched battle for a moment. Tech Gadgets got a clean bill of health from my friend classmate. Simple huh? Nobody

    has invented the perfect Tech Gadgets. yet. A minority of cool kids are just so graceful. Here is the best analysis.


    AOL support number
    powervolt energy saver

    ReplyDelete