Pages

Two Bit, you say?

We are just two girls; living in a two-bit town; using this blog to make a name for ourselves in this world.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Items are You Eyeing??

Can 2Bit be honest in a moment of consumerism?
{Anthropologie}
2Bit is all about the sales and deals in life. We just hate paying full price for things, even more so, knowing they will drop more on sale.
{Anthropologie}
This is a most joyous day for 2Bit Cara. I have been on a quest for a warm, waterproof, black winter coat with a sturdy hood...One that would last the test of time, simple yet fulfill its purpose. I saw THE one back in January- a black/waterproof/ down-filled Marmot coat BUT, it was on sale from $279 to $219!! 
For some of you, that might have been an adequate sale, but not for cheapskate, me! It was so hard to walk away, but I knew there had to be a better deal at the end of winter, so I was willing to look for something cheaper.. But, being a nanny, I get some down time, esp. when the lil muffin is sleeping. Browsing online yesterday I found my coat for $139 with NO tax or shipping cost! The scavenger in me mentioned waiting for it to go on sale even more, but Mr Hubby Hochhalter, who was probably so sick of me talking about it said, "Don't you dare! You have been obsessed with this coat. That's a great sale." He didn't have to tell me twice...

What items are you eyeing?? 2bit loves to fantasize with other consumers....
{Anthropologie}
Below:
A couple items I'm willing to hold out on OR get when I get around to it..



Brown, preferably cognac colored
boots...



                  
             A sleek black or tan purse...         

              Liquid Eye Liner...
Climbing shoes....Yay.. hubby Hoho got these for me so we can climb together. What a man!!
 
A turquoise nose ring...



Random, I know, but we be always needing fridge magnets...
Etsy is full of geniuses...


Lastly...
I have been holding out to find the perfect diamond cross necklace since 8th grade.


OR 

They are all WAY too much mula...


While on the subject of "too much mula," if I had an endless amount to spend on jewelry, I would buy these Rosemark items:
{$6,125}


either of these...


and throw this in too...
{$1,895}

A girl can dream, right?
2Bit is curious, what's in your materialistic dreams?

3 comments:

  1. cara... i've been looking for cross necklaces too! try etsy... they actually have one that's a sideways cross that often makes me think of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite part is the sky/sun/dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, Kelly.. I do like those side cross necklaces, but I think I have been wanting the traditional one for so long, I can't deviate... very cute though

    Erica- you would like that bc you "vomit sunshine!!"

    ReplyDelete