Pages

Two Bit, you say?

We are just two girls; living in a two-bit town; using this blog to make a name for ourselves in this world.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Bacon-Choc-Chip Waffles

When I say bacon-choc-chip waffles, I don't just mean bacon on da side... I mean bacon in dat waffle with CHOCOLATE!!

This antique waffle maker has been around since I was a kiddo. It still works great!
~~~

A fav kind of pancake mix 2Bit discovered on her honeymoon...
Not only is it oh-so- yummy, but it is fast and easy. You just add...
3/4 c pancake mix
1/2 c. + 2 tbsp almond milk (or water or any milk)
1 tbsp oil (coconut oil is delish) 
AND...
2-3 pieces of fried turkey bacon chopped in pieces
AND... 
chocolate chips 

I know bacon INSIDE your waffle sounds weird at first, but if you like bacon along side your waffle, trust 2Bit that you will like it IN it too. 

Now these multigrain waffles are semi-healthy, but to drive the my point home, think of a McGriddle. 
If you have never tried one, they are unmistakably redic.
 It's sweet and salty... 
As life should be

No comments:

Post a Comment