Pages

Two Bit, you say?

We are just two girls; living in a two-bit town; using this blog to make a name for ourselves in this world.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spalding's Donuts

Donuts hold a special place in my heart. They remind me of my Dad. He used to bring home donuts many Saturday mornings after coming back from the race track. (He was a jockey) I always loved the glazed as well as both the choc. and blueberry cake ones. 
Located on 760 Winchester Rd, Lexington, Ky 40505

Now, Spalding's is one of the only bakeries that I would go to for donuts. 
The glazed donuts are so delicious. They are handmade every morning, Wed-Sun. If  you go Sat or Sun morning, be prepared to wait in line for a little bit. But it is totes worth it!!!
~~~
And best yet, it is family owned and there are the sweetest lil old women working there.

3 comments: