Pages

Two Bit, you say?

We are just two girls; living in a two-bit town; using this blog to make a name for ourselves in this world.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2Bit Favs this Week: All things Sweet!

I shall do this....
Real Simple gives the festive idea of simply cutting out red felt as place mats. Genius!!


My newest obsession...

  thanks to Aj who brought them all the way from Montana.

Friendship....


Imagine.... 
+

=
White Chocolate Peppermint flavored frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf...

Aj made this for me on my birthday and I've been smitten ever since. He mixed the two flavors, chocolate and white-chocolate peppermint. And for toppings- Oreo & peppermint pieces. 

~Simply Irresistible~


While on the subject....
 a lot cheaper than William-Sonoma's. Be ye warned- these R addicting!

Bar Louie's $1 burgers every Tues. p.m...
(http://www.cheese-burger.net/stories/worlds_biggest_burger.html )

Not a big meat eater? Get a portabella sandwich for $2 more.. Delish!!
 


Columbian Coffee....

that Aj's Grandpa always brings back after a trip.

With Whipped Cream....


My sister & her family in town.....


And Lastly, my husband....
whom I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment